Free Insured Shipping • Free Gift Box • Free Gift Wrapping • 30-Day Exchange & Repairs
- Men's Jewelry
- Men's Watches
- Police Watches
- Unisex Watches
- Women's Watches
- Celebrity Style Jewelry
- Evil Eye Jewelry
- Kids & Teen Jewelry
- Gift Ideas Under $700
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express through our simple checkout process or through PayPal. If payment is made via PayPal then we only ship to a PayPal CONFIRMED ADDRESS.
- IF I’M NOT SATISFIED CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK?
Since our prices are below retail, we are unable to issue refunds. However, if there are any problems with the item you can send it back for repairs or exchange at no extra charge. All of our items come with a 100% guarantee. We pride ourselves in carrying high quality items and we hope that you will be pleased with your order. We want you to be 100% happy with the products you receive! If you are not satisfied with your purchase call us at 631-VONORA-7 anytime between the hours of 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST, Monday through Friday, within 30 days of receiving your item.
- Please note: All items shipped are insured. If a loss or damage claim has been made it can take between 30 to 60 days to process. This is the time period required for the shipping companies. If the claim is approved, the funds will be forwarded to you within 48 hours.
- Gemstone weights may vary + or - 0.03 points. Additionally, where gemstone weights are determined by measuring stones already set in jewelry, they are approximate and not guaranteed. Although we try to be accurate in our listings, we are not responsible for typographical errors. If in doubt, please inquire before ordering.
- Photos have been enlarged and/or enhanced to show detail. With Regard to Colored Gems, the actual color may vary depending on the resolution and quality of screen you are using as well as your screen and browser settings and other factors. Although we take great care to represent the color of a gem accurately several factors come into play such as lighting, mounting of a gem, and light dispersion in photographs of a natural colored gem. Some stones will look lighter or darker than in a photograph.
- Where included in a listing, "List" prices represent estimates of the item’s approximate retail value and do not constitute an offer or endorsement to buy or sell the item at that price or a representation that the item or similar quality items have been bought or sold at that price. The actual retail selling price of an item or similar quality items may vary substantially from this estimate. Our feedback rating is important to us. Failure to use feedback responsibly can lead to legal or other consequences. Please contact us before leaving neutral or negative feedback to give us the opportunity to address any problem you may have. We will be pleased to reciprocate.
- We do not accept a verbal appraisal from a Jeweler. It must be a written appraisal by a Certified Gemologist for consideration of an exchange if it is believed an item is not described. Do not solely rely on the Photo of a gem in your purchase decision. Please read the description as well.
- The grading of a gem must be off by one full grade in order to be considered for return. If a Gemological Report states a Diamond is SI-1, the grade must be off by one full grade, I-1 or lower, to be considered off grading.
- By placing your order, you agree to these terms and conditions.